RSS

2010年3月10日水曜日

North America & settling to a free life w

I'm aware I've been taking really long to update and probably worrying some of you that I might have overdosed on coffee and chocolate, but that's not the case, so rest assured I'm perfectly fine and genki (a lot more so this days)


Anyways, it's been recently decided that a trip I have to make to North America will be in June. Now, for those of you who know what I am referring to, this is not yet released information, and I shouldn't be writing anything about it, except for the fact that I'm sure just a bunch of people read this. So especially you Hizu-chan, if you read, no matter how tempted you are to say anything about it have some patience, it'll be announced soon, ok?

This is really horrible timing in regard to J's stay in Japan, so I'm hopping it can be towards the end of June, but ultimately, I'm not the one who decides this kind of things at all ( obviously w). I don't necessarily look forward to traveling there either, but enough of complaining about that.


So in the crazy past few weeks there were a lot of things to settle, some of which had been just partially solved. The situation with my uncle's house is still pressing as I haven't managed to sell the car yet, mostly because I am legally obligated to add a file on any accident the car has been in, if severe enough to require a traffic police investigation. Needless to say,my case fits right in there, so I had to actually ask for that file, and then have the people at the service that fixed it also give me a detailed repairs and modification history before I could even set it for sale. It's a logistical head-ache, seriously.


However,a down payment was made and the term on the loan is extended, so we can at least partially relax.


So, me and Kaji have finally moved back to Tokyo, it's weird for all 3 of us to be in the same house again but Kaji and Tatsu are a lot nicer to each other this time around. I'm guessing they did miss eachother to same extent ( or I'm just being hopefull?) what with them being 'bros' and all w.

As for me, I've finally found the time to just relax a bit, and start doing some serious work. Namely studying for the bar exam, and doing some translation work.

Some legitimate translation work since I've got my license now too ( I'm assuming the lovely teacher that asked me if I thought I knew everything had a fit when she had to give me 100% on the translation text from hell they came up with as a final license paper - if she actually had anything to do with it)


That being said, I'll be trying not to disappear entire weeks anymore, now that I've settled down
( not that there were a lot of things I had to move to Tokyo, more than half of my stuff had somehow ended there through the year, which is peculiar, considering I've only spent the week-ends there and then the entire week in Kyoto)


Well, peace.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Ah this is so nice to read/hear~ Kitte-nii I really hope you can have some rest now...I'd even share my favourite cereals with you, but only a few...
    Kaji and Kage are just so GAR~ But really must be nice to go back to the normal..Don't overdo it now ok? And please come online one of these days, we've got so much to chat about ~

    返信削除
  2. Wait wah?! I'm going to Japan and you won't be there?! AHHH, take me with you!! I'll work for food T.T;; Gah, how sucky is this x.x;; *eats Japanese Mcdonalds all alone while staring at a Miyavi Bulletin board* *a single tear drops* haha jk jk.

    Gah, I'll have to make a Shin. I'll hire a person to put on a wig, and eat cherries and chocolates all day @.@; haha. But on more of a serious note, this sux >.<; Even if we can meet, it probably won't be for long cuz you'll probably be crazy busy preparing to leave anyways >.<;

    Well I know it's not really your fault, so I'll stop already. Have fun in America, and still tell me what bands are playing on June 1-12th xD.

    Also check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCbe3EehrnI
    I knew there should be, but it's so cool hearing Japanese praise music xD. Maybe I'll be able to visit this church in Tokyo ^^.

    返信削除
  3. Ah that's funny i had a similiar dream with this situation this night.

    返信削除
  4. w, funny thing is J, like I've been telling you we ARE going to Canada too. I'll take a picture in a Vancouver McDonalds and you take one in Tokyo then we exchange them?


    Joke aside, you might be back home by the time I get to Canada, there's too many opportunities so one way or another, I'll get to ( get you drunk) meet up with you! Plus, even if I'm crazy busy I'll still take at least a day to show you around, so don't worry. Just remember not to let Kaji translate for you.


    @Gaki-chan What dream? Tell me? My brain is overheated right now.

    返信削除
  5. aaw damn it! I wrote it all and acidently clicked a link...now i have to rewrite it...Well not like i have anything more to do..so i guess its alright.
    Anyway the dream was like this, i was ,for some reason , in Tokyo!! but tokyo sure is alot diferent than i tought...it had lots of green and stone with stuff written on them , and of course, japanese students, so i was rushing through the city (even tho it was more of a jungle rather than a city...) but i couldn't find kitte-nii, whom i was supost to see for some reason (Maybe i wasn't in tokyo...that would explain why kitte-nii wasn't there (that or cause tokyo has so many habitants, or maybe cause kitte-nii would be in kyoto) and it would also explain all the green and stones). So since i couldn't find you i came back to Portugal and i was in the second floor of one of my school pavilions (wonder if that's the word im looking for) when i heard "FAAAAAAADE~!!" and tought "wait! No one knows me by that name!! Who could it be?" so when i turned around there was kitte-nii! With a vest and a white elegant shirt , with light brown hair and with a round face...wonder why you had a round face...and i think behind you there was kage still clibing the stairs With spiky hair, and that was it!

    Lately my dreams have been really creative...i should use that!

    返信削除