RSS

2010年3月13日土曜日

Japanese horror movies.

So, today I've been quite literally forced to take some time off and do nothing (nothing was really descriptive as Kage ordered, and Kaji was turned into my guardian for the day, to make sure I do NOTHING. That included studying, translating, cooking, or cleaning ( heck, I don't know how Kage came up with that one, since I never really clean unless I absolutely HAVE TO).

Kaji was more than eager to force me to do...well not do stuff, so he stalked me through the house all day and I couldn't get even a page in. It was infuriating, but truth is i love seeing them work together like that. Kage just doesn't know he's gonna get payback for this, and I'm sure he won't take it as calmly as I have.

Anyways, since there's only that much God of War we could play ( well basically we could have played more except for the part where Kaji almost smashed the tv because of that part where you have to push a box over a spike covered floor...within a time limit).



Ever played it? Couldn't find that exact room, but yeah.


Anyways, when trying to figure something else to do we stumbled over the DVD collection. We used to watch a lot of movies before we moved to Kyoto and tho Kage hates horror movies, me and Kaji were crazy enough for them to have mostly ever Japanese horror movie out there. So, we had a 4 movies marathon: Ring, Grudge, Pulse and One missed call ( I hope I got the English names right)

Fun facts about this movies are that:
1) americans remade them all
2) american versions are so sucky they're fit for a good comedy night a
and 3) I'm happy they did tho, I'd very much rather see Americans killed by vengeful spirits than Japanese people w.

Seriously, which of them would you rather died?
vs


That being said I'm still trying to figure out what the heck happened in One last call and I'm doubtful of Kaji's theory that the director and entire cast got high towards the end and that was the result. And what was with the sayonara song? Was it made to screw with your head? Because if yes, it worked.

Wonder if any of you saw this movie, if you did do share your theory.


Watching ring reminded me of how I scared Kage, it really seems so long ago. We both grew up so much since then, I wonder if we could ever be that carefree again.

Then again I don't necessarily mind where we are now. Not at all actually.






(That, of course, doesn't mean I'm not tempted to see if I can play another nasty prank like that on him again w)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Ora~kitte-nii isn't it obvious? IT was all a dying dream! Gyahahahaw~
    Anyway..Really hope your not overdoing...but it seems like you are overdoing it..otherwise they wouldn't make you stop for a day... So just take it easy kay? Yukkuri shiteitte ne?
    I'd personaly kill the american one, i mean , her cellphone is so OUT!

    返信削除
  2. Ah, I heard that game is really awesome, but I've never tried it myself. Did you guys end up beating the whole game?

    Ah, I love horror movies. The only movies that really mess with my head are probably ones with ghosts cuz my mind tends to make everything like 5x worse after the movie x.x; I've seen "The Ring" and "Grudge 1&2" but haven't checked out the other ones yet.

    Personally, I'd probably think that girl with long hair was the ghost @.@; *throws things at her and runs away* cuz if she had a white dress and undyed hair, she'd totally be the typical asian ghost haha. And ya, it's more fun watching white people die than asians >=D.

    返信削除
  3. HEY!? What is that supost to mean!? Heck! do you even have fun when you watch people die!?

    返信削除